Yoga 101: Yoga for Every Body!
Saturdays, July 8, 15, and 22
Join us for a 3 part Introduction to Yoga series taught by Diana Dalton!
This program is designed to introduce new yoga students to the basic yoga techniques in a slower paced, informative and supportive environment. Students will gain a strong foundation in the practice of yoga that prepares them to take care of themselves and enjoy the benefits of any yoga class. Increase flexibility, strength and peace in the body and mind, have fun and experience the bliss of leaving class feeling better than when you arrived. Come find out what all the fuss is about!
The Workshop series will be held on three consecutive Saturday afternoons in July for 2 hours and will cover:
- What is Yoga? (history/philosophy/benefits)
- Basic breathing and mindfulness techniques
- Warm up poses, including sun salutations
- Basic standing postures to cultivate strength and balance
- Simple, feel-good back bends to cultivate mobility in the spine and to awaken energy
- Sitting postures, like forward bends, for flexibility and to calm the nervous system
- Restorative ending poses for relaxation
- How to safely modify poses and use props to support and assist you in your practice
(IB members get 10% off)
Small Group Training
Monday/Friday and Tuesday/Thursday Groups
Taught by Joe Falco, certified CrossFit coach and Yoga Instructor
Join us for an exclusive 4 week Small Group Training Series! Only 6 people per class to ensure personal attention!
The twice weekly sessions are based on fundamental bodyweight strength training and high intensity interval training (HIIT). Sessions include a mobility warm-up, a strength and toning component, metabolic conditioning and cardio, and a core "sprint".
For more information, call us at 786-383-3088 or email email@example.com.
$160/for IB Members
$240/ for non-members