Join Our Yoga Teacher Training, Led by Diana Dalton and Adriana Gutierrez
(Including specialized instruction by Nell Amos, Kayla Rodenhiser and Rina Jakubowicz)
Welcome to the Inner Balance Yoga Teacher Training Program where you will learn to teach mindful, alignment-focused Yoga in a non-judgmental, fun and friendly environment. All trainees who successfully complete our training program will be recognized through Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour Yoga Teacher.
Gain the skills and confidence to teach REAL Yoga
to REAL people with REAL bodies!
What Makes Our Program Different?
1. REAL Yoga: We're not interested in creating Instagram Yogis or concerned with whether you can "perform" acrobatic Yoga poses! In our training, you will learn real, alignment-focused Yoga and will obtain the skills to teach with confidence to ANY BODY!
2. Experienced Teachers: Our head teachers are career Yogis. This is not a side job for them. They are all E-RYT and have completed extensive trainings, certifications and degrees.
3. In-Depth Workshops: Receive intensive workshops in Pre-natal Yoga, Meditation and Restorative Yoga.
4. Master Yogi Guest Teacher: Rina Jakubowicz (@rinayoga) will be joining us for 2 workshops that are included in this training! "A Yoga Symphony: Technique, Skill and Improvisation for Teachers' AND "Adjusting, Assisting and Advancing Your Students".
5. Discounts: Student and Senior discounts available, as well as flexible payment plans. If you want to take the training, we will work with you to make that happen!
* Fall 2018 Registration is Still Open! Don't Let This Opportunity Pass You By!
September 21-December 2, 2018
10 weekends, Weekend of Thanksgiving (Nov 23-25) off
Special Guest Instructor and Master Yoga Teacher, Rina Jakubowicz, will be teaching two workshops that will be included in the training: Yoga Symphony: Technique, Skill and Improvisations for Teachers and Adjusting, Assisting and Advancing Your Students. Click Here for more information on these trainings.
"Diana is a very special teacher, dedicated with passion to teach you what Yoga means, the union between body, soul and spirit. She is delicate, clear, she cares about each one of us who pay to be there; Not only does she do it by routine, she enjoys and makes us enjoy each class. Diana accepts my body and my hope to feel good about myself on the outside and inside. She taught me that it is not about making the effort to be the best in class, it is about being you and knowing your body and exploring in
Paying in Full? $2600
Tuition includes training manual and complimentary yoga classes at the studio throughout the training, and is effective immediately upon registration!
*Flexible Payment Plans, Senior and Student Discounts Available!
Call (786)383-3088 or email email@example.com for more information.
MEET YOUR TEACHERS